pedro13

For folks who run automated watering systems with coco or soil, how are you adding nutrients?

Hello everyone,,

I see a lot of setups where growers run a reservoir & pump system to water their plants on a set schedule. If you’re watering like this how are you feeding? Do you add the nutrients into the reservoir and just allow it to feed over the course of several days? Or do you still hand feed nutes?

I’m currently hand watering, but plan on using a low tech gravity watering system for my next grow, but I still need to figure out how that works for adding nutrients.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciatีีufabet.

Поделиться сообщением

Separate reservoir for mixing new nutrient solution, the waste solution is completely drained

During the growing season, change the nutrient solution 7-10

During flowering, change every 4-5 days, plus add water every day

Поделиться сообщением

В 11.10.2019 в 16:41, pedro13 сказал:

Hello everyone,,

I see a lot of setups where growers run a reservoir & pump system to water their plants on a set schedule. If you’re watering like this how are you feeding? Do you add the nutrients into the reservoir and just allow it to feed over the course of several days? Or do you still hand feed nutes?

I’m currently hand watering, but plan on using a low tech gravity watering system for my next grow, but I still need to figure out how that works for adding nutrients.

Any advice or ideas would be appreciat.

Поделиться сообщением

В 11.10.2019 в 18:11, pedro13 сказал:

Hello everyone,,

Any advice or ideas would be appreciatีีufabet.

Поделиться сообщением